Monday, April 12, 2010

Xabrina O. - How to Properly Draft Documents



Writing in the work place effectively is an essential skill. It is important to draft and revise documents in the work place. There are some special points to look for when writing in a business aspect as writing is not the same for everything. Be sure to know your audience. It is crucial to know what can be accomplished for yourself as well as the audience.

It is also important to double check your work. When I'm done writing a paper for school, I like to take a brief break from it once I am finished and then go over it a while after in order to have a new way of looking at my document and catch some mistakes. I know that it also helps to have someone else look over my work.

Source: http://www.writerswrite.com/journal/cew1.htm

3 comments: