Thursday, April 8, 2010

Isabela P- Do you need help writing Business documents?

-When aiming a carrer in the business field you will definitely have to write documents to communicate within and outside the organization that you will work for.

-The slides above present some well reviewed books that can help you with guidelines on how to write in the business workplace.

References:

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Eletronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs and More. Web. 12 Apr. 2010. http://www.amazon.com/

6 comments:

  1. Nice job on the post and I must thank you too for reminding me of slideshare, I was having difficulties running flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points on how to write while in the business field.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! I couldn't figure it out either, so I thought I would post something on anything else cafe would be helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed how informative this was. I picked up a few tips. Great power point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. entation was full of infomation and new tips I didn't know about! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a good topic, Isabela. Don't forget in your last post to use more voice. You could have talked about the book you are using for the course and talked about why it is a good book or not.

    ReplyDelete