Monday, April 19, 2010

Professional Writing for Everyone!


This cartoon sums up my point that everyone needs Professional Writing. Not just people that want to be Accountants, Lawyers, Attorneys, etc. That is why I am so glad that I took Professional Writing. This particular cartoon demonstrates a resume. But there are some many other aspects that I have learned in Professional Writing that everyone can use for applying for a job or succeeding in a job. Learning to build a proper resume will help me in the future once I move on from my job as a Waiter. Whatever job a person is interested in, having Professional Writing can help them in many different aspects.
Even though this class in not qualified for my major, I am so glad I took it. I think it would be required for all majors because it helps people so much with technology, writing, communicating, and much more. Some may not agree with this at first, but in the long run I bet they will. I definitely get a kick out of this cartoon and I hope you guys do as well. =)

6 comments:

  1. Excellent post and picture! Enjoyed your tone through out the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops i forgot to put my name in the heading. Sorry! I'll remember next time, promise =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you through your writing great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ya and don't forget in your blog title its suppose to include your first name and your last name initial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice voice....nice post....great graphic...Just remember to include your name in your subject heading.

    ReplyDelete